Future Factory opens online
Published: 14 April 2020 | No comments yet
The Print4All Conference 2020’s Future Factory will open its virtual doors on 24 June with speakers on innovation, industry 4.0 and sustainability for the entire printing industry.
Print4All Conference is organised by Acimga (Italian manufacturers association of machinery for the graphic, converting and paper industry), in collaboration with Argi (Association of Italian Graphics Supplies Industry Providers) and the support of ITA (Italian Trade Agency).
According to the organisers, ‘The event is still going to be the global event opening windows on possible future scenarios, exchanging knowledge, experiences and insights for the whole printing and converting world.
‘The shape is different, but not the essence: on another date and with other means, Future Factory will still be happening, and it’s going to be a moment of discussion for the entire supply chain, an opportunity to build new future chances for the whole industry.’
- Nigel Tapper, one of the leading experts on climate change and member of IPCC – Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, the intergovernmental group which won the Peace Nobel Price in 2007. Tapper will talk about sustainability, illustrating how our present choices impact on our future;
- Fabrizio Renzi, President & CEO di rnbgate rnb4culture, Angel Investor e IBM partner, who has written several papers and publications and acts as a lecturer and contract professor in several Italian and international universities. He will be covering artificial intelligence and how such a complex concept is changing the industry in the perspective of Industry 4.0;
- Enzo Baglieri, Professor of Practice, at Bocconi University, has worked with Federazione Carta Grafica on one of the first supply chain’s projects on Industry 4.0 and he is going to bring his expertise on smart manufacturing to the table;
- Marco Roveda, founder of LifeGate and one of the first Italian pioneers on organic food with Fattoria Scaldasole. Roveda will talk about how sustainability and business can be linked together, keeping both aspects central;
- Ulrich Leberle, Raw materials Director at CEPI (The Confederation of European Paper Industries) and Massimo Medugno, General Manager of Assocarta, talking about how the supply chain can design paper-based packaging to support the recycling process within circular economy;
- Alice Bodreau, Global Partners Manager from Ellen MacArthur Foundation, the global foundation who’s mission is the transition to circular economy. Bodreau will explain how to implement global production, with a specific focus on the printing and converting industry, towards circular economy;
- Delegates from main International Associations such as PEIAC (China), PICON (UK) and IPAMA (India), along with an important Publisher and Editor from USA will illustrate their views on prospects and market trends, using statistics and data combined with individual insight.
There will also be round tables, where the experiences at different levels of the supply chain will be analysed and compared. Presenting the event, Matteo Bordone, journalist and radio host .
The event is going to be both in Italian and English.