+44 (1442) 261 202
ISRA VISION AG is one of the world’s top companies for industrial image processing and a global leader in surface inspection of web materials. Within its Print Inspection segment, the company offers high-performance inline inspection systems used for the complete and reliable detection of printed products. ISRA’s systems contribute significantly to improving quality, optimizing processes and increasing profit and they comprise a large number of inspection tasks. ISRA’s experience and technological competence are proven in the thousands of successfully installed systems worldwide.
Thanks to its comprehensive portfolio, ISRA offers the right inspection solution for the entire value chain of printed products. The company also provides quality assurance for a wide range of materials and tasks; from paper packaging to metal and decorative prints. Thanks to innovative web-viewing, ISRA enables a reliable defect detection even when faced with the fastest web speeds, thus ensuring a cost-effective, timely and profitable production.
Applications in the print industry
- Real-time inspection of printed webs and sheets at speeds over 600 m/min.
- 100% inpress and offpress control of the entire surface against the smallest printing, color errors or other defects.
- Suitable for all materials including foil, paper, metal – for rotogravure printing, flexo or offset printing.
Inspection solutions at a glance:
- PrintSTAR for flexible packaging
- ViewSTAR for web viewing at very high web speeds
- ColorSTAR for a continuous analysis of color values
- CartonSTAR for corrugated printing
- DecoSTAR for metal decoration
Additional modules available:
- ColorWATCH: Online color monitoring
- PrintTRACK: Register control
- MultiVIEW: Lamination/coating inspection
- QuickPROOF: Prepress verification
- RewindManager: Cut optimization